Thursday, May 23, 2013
Shopping, Swimming, & Sunshine
Today the weather decided to clear away the rain clouds and let some sun shine through. It was an absolute beautiful day and we took advantage of it. Sadly it was a bit too windy to go snorkling so we went shopping instead. I got a traditional island hook bracelet and some gorgeous Caribbean topaz which looks a bit like mystic to give you a reference. For lunch we stopped in to Cuzzins for lunch. I got the conch curry which was delicious and tried fungi (pronounced fuungi) which is corn meal with okra. I am a fan! We also went grocery shopping and Rob and Val comes a wonderful lemon asparagus mushroom pasta! The last thing we did for the day was go swimming! Man this water is stunning! We decided the shadow water is the color of a blue ball jar and the deep water is the color of very expensive sapphires. Overall it was a wonderful day in paradise. no cruise ships were here so we had most of the ships to ourselves. And the island is just so much fun to explore. Tomorrow is hopefully a day for snorkelling and I really want to see some sea turtles!! Of to bed to rest for a big day tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment